Hi, I'm Anna
I encourage and support other women entrepreneurs in my community, and I hope to hire employees to help with stove production. With your support, I'll access capital to expand my business and increase my income.
Help Anna become a thriving stove entrepreneur in her community.
100% of your gift is tax deductible
Anna is a stove entrepreneur and a member of a group of women entrepreneurs who encourage and support one another's businesses. She started her business in 2007, and she hopes to acquire a loan within the next six months to grow her enterprise.
Why she was selected for the program: Anna successfully repaid a loan in the past, and she used her increased profit to provide for her grandchildren's school fees. "All those things made me to grow a bit higher because of the training and the money."
Her business goal: Anna hopes to increase her income to $1,945 each month. She also wants to employ more members of her community to assist in stove production.
Profession: Stove entrepreneur
Educational attainment: Primary school
Bank Account: No
Hometown: Kisumu, Kenya
Implementing Local Partner: Energy4Impact
(click to enlarge)
How your sponsorship can help:
Mentors travel to her site to provide hands-on support and personalized coaching.
she will learn:
- How to improve quality and manufacturing
- How to talk to customers and sell stoves in local markets
- Financial management: how to save, open a bank account and price her products
- Increase production by selling an additional 200 cookstoves to her community
- Her own bank account and access to capital if she would like to get a loan
- She will hire one additional person to help her meet demand
- Gain confidence and drastically increase her income
Where your funds go each month:
At the end of her training, we will send you a specific report how your generosity has transformed her life.
How her life has changed
How her business has grown
How the community has benefitted
Be empowering. Create dignity. See your impact.
"Aid helps today. But a job transforms tomorrow."