Hi, I'm Eunice
With your support, I hope to earn more income to provide for my teenage sons and hire members of my community to help my stove business.
Help Eunice become a thriving stove entrepreneur in her community.
100% of your gift is tax deductible
Eunice is a stove entrepreneur and the mom of two boys, ages 17 and 15. She's been running her business for 13 years. If she acquires the funding and training necessary to grow her business, she says, "I would feel more confident to tackle other challenges in life and also tackle the challenges in business like feeling confident to go to new markets and feel just happy and confident about my business."
Why she was selected for the program: Eunice currently employs two people and sells thirty-six stoves each month. Her business has a lot of potential, and she's excited to see how it can grow!
Her business goal: Eunice hopes to increase her sales to 100 stoves each month, but she needs access to capital in order to do so. "I need capital to generally expand my business, that is get more materials, add more labor to make more stoves, to serve a bigger market."
Profession: Stove entrepreneur
Children: Two teenage boys
Educational attainment: Primary school
Bank Account: No
Hometown: Kisumu, Kenya
Implementing Local Partner: Energy4Impact
How your sponsorship can help:
Mentors travel to her site to provide hands-on support and personalized coaching.
she will learn:
- How to improve quality and manufacturing
- How to talk to customers and sell stoves in local markets
- Financial management: how to save, open a bank account and price her products
- Increase production by selling an additional 200 cookstoves to her community
- Her own bank account and access to capital if she would like to get a loan
- She will hire one additional person to help her meet demand
- Gain confidence and drastically increase her income
Where your funds go each month:
At the end of her training, we will send you a specific report how your generosity has transformed her life.
How her life has changed
How her business has grown
How the community has benefitted
Be empowering. Create dignity. See your impact.
"Aid helps today. But a job transforms tomorrow."