Hi, I'm Pamela
With your support, I can access the capital I need to help expand my business. I look forward to hiring members of my community and selling more quality stoves.
Help Pamela become a thriving stove entrepreneur in her community.
100% of your gift is tax deductible
Pamela is an entrepreneur and a widow with five adult children. She produces and sells stoves to support her family, send her kids to school, and save for her personal needs. "I've been able to build a house for my family. I have settled my family from the proceeds of this business. I've been able to take my kids through school from the proceeds of this business. So this business is of much help to me."
Why she was selected for the program: After being in operation for 15 years, Pamela's business has a large customer network around Kisumu. She has a lot of potential to grow it once she receives business training and access to capital.
Her business goal: Pamela hopes to increase her sales to $9,732 per month. She also plans to hire members of her community in order to assist with stove production and sales.
Profession: Stove entrepreneur
Children: Five adult children
Educational attainment: Primary school
Bank Account: No
Hometown: Kisumu, Kenya
Implementing Local Partner: Energy4Impact
(click to enlarge)
How your sponsorship can help:
Mentors travel to her site to provide hands-on support and personalized coaching.
she will learn:
- How to improve quality and manufacturing
- How to talk to customers and sell stoves in local markets
- Financial management: how to save, open a bank account and price her products
- Increase production by selling an additional 200 cookstoves to her community
- Her own bank account and access to capital if she would like to get a loan
- She will hire one additional person to help her meet demand
- Gain confidence and drastically increase her income
Where your funds go each month:
At the end of her training, we will send you a specific report how your generosity has transformed her life.
How her life has changed
How her business has grown
How the community has benefitted
Be empowering. Create dignity. See your impact.
"Aid helps today. But a job transforms tomorrow."