Hi, I'm Grace
With your support, I'll be able to expand my business and earn enough income to buy a dairy cow and construct a house for my family.
Help Grace become a thriving stove entrepreneur in her community.
100% of your gift is tax deductible
Grace is a stove entrepreneur whose income has enabled her to buy clothes and food for her family. She, her husband, and her three children all currently live with her mother-in-law, and she's working to save her earnings in order to construct a house of their own.
Why she was selected for the program: Grace is a capable entrepreneur who shows lots of promise! Once she receives training in record keeping and marketing, she'll be in a great position to expand her business, improving the health of her community with her fuel-efficient stoves.
Her business goal: Grace is working to increase her sales so that she can pay to build a home for her family. She also hopes to purchase a dairy cow, which will supplement the family's income as well as provide fresh milk for her children.
Profession: Stove entrepreneur
Educational attainment: Primary
Bank Account: No
Hometown: Mumias, Kenya
Implementing Local Partner: Energy4Impact
(click to enlarge)
How your sponsorship can help:
Mentors travel to her site to provide hands-on support and personalized coaching.
she will learn:
- How to improve quality and manufacturing
- How to talk to customers and sell stoves in local markets
- Financial management: how to save, open a bank account and price her products
- Increase production by selling an additional 200 cookstoves to her community
- Her own bank account and access to capital if she would like to get a loan
- She will hire one additional person to help her meet demand
- Gain confidence and drastically increase her income
Where your funds go each month:
At the end of her training, we will send you a specific report how your generosity has transformed her life.
How her life has changed
How her business has grown
How the community has benefitted
Be empowering. Create dignity. See your impact.
"Aid helps today. But a job transforms tomorrow."