Hi, I'm Moshi
I started my stove business with my mother when I was 15 years old. Since she passed away, I've struggled to maintain the business due to my shyness with customers. With your help, I will build my confidence and learn to think positively through the trainings.
Help Moshi become a thriving stove entrepreneur in her community.
100% of your gift is tax deductible
Moshi has sold stoves for 25 years and she is eager for the training in self-confidence and leadership that she needs to take her business further.
Why she was selected for the program: Moshi runs her business consistently and has always paid back her loans efficiently. She has made connections with entrepreneurs in many different markets and needs training in marketing to properly expand and take advantage of her connections. Moshi is a loving woman and a wise entrepreneur, and she's eager to learn more and reach her potential.
Her business goal: Moshi hopes to learn leadership and marketing skills, as well as new ways to produce cleancook stoves. She sees herself expanding to three new markets in the next two years.
Profession: Stove entrepreneur
Educational attainment: Primary
Bank Account: No
Hometown: Ilemela, Tanzania
Implementing Local Partner: Energy4Impact
(click to enlarge)
How your sponsorship can help:
Mentors travel to her site to provide hands-on support and personalized coaching.
she will learn:
- How to improve quality and manufacturing
- How to talk to customers and sell stoves in local markets
- Financial management: how to save, open a bank account and price her products
- Increase production by selling an additional 200 cookstoves to her community
- Her own bank account and access to capital if she would like to get a loan
- She will hire one additional person to help her meet demand
- Gain confidence and drastically increase her income
Where your funds go each month:
At the end of her training, we will send you a specific report how your generosity has transformed her life.
How her life has changed
How her business has grown
How the community has benefitted
Be empowering. Create dignity. See your impact.
"Aid helps today. But a job transforms tomorrow."