Do Good Work.
Job and Internship Openings
Our Spring 2020 Internships are now open!
Current Job and Internship Openings:
Job Openings: Freelance Paid Social Marketing Lead
Internship: Program Impact and Evaluation
Internship: Communications and Social Media
Freelance Paid Social Marketing Lead
We are looking for an experienced freelance performance marketer who’s eager to set the foundation of our user acquisition strategy. They will be responsible for executing our social media / paid ads to grow our email list and ultimately, recruit more monthly supporters.
During these uncertain times our monthly supporters are more important than ever. While we are confident in the retention of our current supporters, we are looking to widen the funnel and expand our community.
What you'll do:
- Develop a strategy for paid social and drive execution across all channels, including Facebook and Instagram.
- Collect and analyze all marketing data, sharing insights across the organization.
- Deliver results measured by qualified new email subscribers and converted monthly supporters.
Who you are:
- Experienced. You have managed paid social media campaigns from start to finish with results.
- Quick-moving. We're looking for someone who can hit the ground running.
- Analytical. Data informs your decisions and we can rely on you to pull out insights we need to move the organization forward.
- *Bonus* You have run paid social marketing campaigns for nonprofit organizations.
- This position is part-time and remote.
- We have 10 years of beautiful photos/videos to use for marketing.
- Our website is built on webflow and we use mailchimp for email marketing.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cv if you're interested in applying!
Now is a defining moment for our world.
It can also be a defining moment for you.
We are at an exciting inflection point as we move from a small grassroots movement to an organization reaching millions of people with lifesaving opportunities. Our most defining moment is now.
We want to see our world— and all the people in it— flourish. You are invited into a vision that is about activating a people-driven movement to serve our neighbors.
IT STARTS WITH YOU.
Now is our opportunity to work for the greater good, and push for the end of extreme poverty in our lifetime.
We need talented, entrepreneurial-minded people who are not afraid to jump right in.
Our culture is collaborative, scrappy and fast-paced. We do a lot with a little - (thanks to our dedicated interns).
We're female-founded, value experience and seek diversity.
Based in Brooklyn, NY, we're dog-friendly, kid-friendly, and greatly enjoy the free coffee at our co-working space in DUMBO.
We create good jobs around the world, so we believe you should have a good job, too.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and skills.
- Full health care, dental, and vision coverage
- Transportation stipend (monthly MTA MetroCard)
- Flexible work hours and vacation time
- Matching 401K
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
Flex-time and Remote Options: NYC is preferred but encourage all qualified applicants to apply. Flex-time could mean working some hours outside the traditional 9-5, or it can be a reduction of hours for an adjusted salary.
Get our emails and be the first to know about our job and internship openings:
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.